I'm writing this early as I'll be up the coast babysitting all weekend. I hope it's fairly accurate and I'll try to edit it before I leave.
In: I really wanted to knit from stash only all Blogtoberfest. No real reason to do with the blogging, just a thought I had. All was going well till I visited the op shop in Hornsby to look at sheets etc for bags, linings, whatever. I saw some knitting related stuff and had a poke through Urrk! Lots of feathers and bobbles all twisted and knotted together. Hang on! What's this? A ball of Cleackheaton 8 ply in a lovely soft grey. Ballband still on and it was obviously untouched. Now my guess is that few knitters would have left it there, despite ideas os stash reduction. I took it to the counter. It was hugely expensive. Not. The attendant said, "50 cents please." Deal done. A hat for a child's chilly head for 0.50cents? How could I leave it there?
- 1000 gm (1 kilo!!!) Cleckheaton Country Pi shawl, more like rug, huge. FO
- 200 gm Wendy DK Supreme Cotton. T-shirt for granddaughter present. FO
- 150 gm Jaipur cotton. Top for another granddaughter. WIP
- 100 gm Heirloom Merino scarf for present box. FO
- 100 gm Colinette mohair. Very long scarf for friend moving to cold part of Victoria. FO
- 120 gm Bendigo Luxury 4 ply. Travelling Woman shawl. FO
- 108 gm Bendigo Luxury 4 ply. Shetland Lace Triangle. Gift. FO
- 200 gm Naturally Harmony 8 ply. Shetland Lace Triangle. WIP now but probably FO by weekend.